Wolf Lodge – Romantic log cabins with hot tubs in the Cairngorms
A Cosy, Compact Lodge set amidst the Pines. Wolf Lodge features a fabulous outdoor Hot Tub, cosy log stove and sauna, outdoor seating, and has a south facing patio and BBQ area.
Here is a holiday lodge that’s in tune with its surroundings … Ideal to enjoy the Highlands, whether you’re relaxing or being active, you’ll find it adapts to your wishes.
Wolf Lodge is situated in a quiet hamlet of 5 private dwellings, in a woodland setting just outside the small Highland Village of Carrbridge, close to the River Dulnain and the riverside walk to the village centre (approx 20 minutes.) Wolf Lodge sleeps 4. Although compact in design, the towering pine clad cathedral ceiling echos the tall trees outside to give a natural feeling of tranquillity.
In Carrbridge, there are some fantastic local pubs and restaurants, and Landmark Adventure Park also awaits.
- Logs, Heat & Power usage included in rental
- Robes & Slippers supplied
- Sky TV Variety package in Lounge
- Sound System with Bluetooth
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Decking and BBQ area with outdoor seating
- Charcoal BBQ (Coals not supplied)
- Fully enclosed Garden Area
- Pets Welcome
- Dog Friendly – Up to 2 dogs welcomed
- Highchair & cot in lodge, please bring cot linen as this is not supplied
- Accessibility – Steps to entrance and to decking area, ladder to double bedroom
- Fridge, washing machine, microwave, cooker with oven & hob, toaster
- Games – Board games / books (stored inside the foot stool)
- Linen & Towels Included
- Christmas Decorations – Included for festive weeks
- Close to – Salmon Run Lodge