Location: Insh near Kingussie.
Wildcat Lodge is surely one of the best Luxury lodges in Scotland with a hot tub. Check out its Outlander location.
Wildcat Lodge is the absolute perfect location for a gathering of good friends and family looking for luxury in a quiet rural setting, yet only 5 minutes drive from the village of Kingussie with it’s shops and pubs.
Wildcat Lodge is part of a 200 year old coach house and steading, which once served a local country house. The steading building comprises of a traditional open U shape with a central grassed courtyard with aspects into the courtyard from one side, and onto the open moor and woodlands on the opposite side where a spacious patio houses a hot tub and a BBQ. Close to Ruthven Barracks, Wildcat Lodge is in a truly magical location and immersed in local and national history.
Wildcat which sleeps 6 + 2 , is the first Lodge in the Steading and has been fitted out to an extremely high standard. With tweed furniture and several Highland icons and antiques it salutes the past but gives all the benefits of modern living. It truly is a tasteful, stunning lodge.
Best for Boutique Furnishing, Outlander location, Hot Tub with views
Wildcat Lodge at a glance
- Period coach house /steading
- Can sleep 6+2 guests
- Heat and power included in rental
- Outdoor Hot tub * ( Robes & Slippers supplied)
- Outside Fire pit (Logs provided)
- 2 Log Burning stoves (Logs provided)
- Romantic Location
- Free WiFi
- Sky Tv’s in lounges and Freesat in Bedrooms
- Pets Welcome (dog bed is provided)
- Dog Friendly – Up to 4 dogs welcome, enclosed garden
- Child Friendly – Yes, enclosed garden. Highchair & cot in lodge, please bring cot linen as this is not supplied
- Accessibility – All bedrooms upstairs, sofa bed in lounge
- Bedroom & Bathroom Configuration – Family bathroom,one double bedroom (superking) with ensuite bathroom,two twin bedrooms, sofa bed in living room
- White goods & Appliances – Fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, cooker, toaster
- Garden space & enclosure – Enclosed garden area
- Parking – designated parking, 2 cars
- Sound systems, TV, DVD & gaming – Flat screen TVs in lounges and bedrooms, Sky packs in lounges, FreeSat in bedrooms
- Linen & Towels – Included
- Logs & starter pack – Logs supplied
- Christmas Decorations – Included for festive weeks
- Close to – Hide Away Lodge, The Post House
- Nearest shops, Kingussie – Coop – 5 min drive
- Online grocery delivery – Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda
- Distance to Kingussie village – 5 min drive
- Distance to Aviemore train station – 15 min drive
- Walking/biking – from front door
- Nearest Airport – Inverness – 50 min drive
- Cot and Highchair (No linen provided)
- BBQ area and outdoor furniture (starter BBQ coals provided)
- £300 Breakage Deposit
- Fishing rights on Loch Vaa