Romantic accommodation for two with hot tub in Aviemore
APEX SPECIAL OFFER up to 15th November, 30% discount on full weeks.
River House Garden Rooms is an architecturally designed property, contemporary with large glassed areas. The property overlooks the large mature gardens, the River Spey and the Cairngorm Vista.
The Garden rooms are a truly magical location combining the best of Edwardian and contemporary design – perfect for a cosy getaway with your favourite person and this also includes the dogs if you have them! Ideal for your honeymoon or much needed rest.
The large secluded hot tub is just perfect for a soak in the morning or the evening, or at the end of a long day exploring the hills tracks and trails.
Located on one of the oldest roads in Aviemore Village, close to path networks, woodland, the local bars, restaurants as well as the Steam Railway. The Garden Rooms are lucky to be in the most exclusive and sought after area.
Guests have exclusive use of the property and there is a resident artist in a small studio close to the property. This will not affect the privacy of your stay
- Log Fire in Living room and bedroom
- Logs supplied
- Up to 4 dogs welcome at £35 each
- High Chair & Cot(no linen provided)
- Freeview TV in Lounge and bedroom
- CD player
- Large Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher
- Range Cooker with 5 rings and two ovens, microwave
- Espresso Coffee machine, kettle and toaster
- Washing machine and Dryer, iron and vacuum
- Linen and towels supplied
- Welcome pack and selected toiletries
- Christmas decorations on festive weeks
- Lounge with log burner
- Raised dining area
- Boot Room /dog area
- Separate WC
- Country Style Kitchen with underfloor heat
- Utility room
- Bedroom with superking bed and log stove
- Dressing Room with ample storage
- Shower room with undefloorheating
- Breakfast Conservatory in bedroom
- Large Deck with hot tub
- parking for 2
- Enclosed garden when gates are closed
- Hut with small log stove and decking
- Hot Tub
- BBQ on the Patio
- Kennels available for guest use