- sleeps 8
- pet friendly
- hot tub
- 1.3 miles
- 1.1 miles
Look no further if you have searched for Aviemore accommodation and houses with hot tub. Bracken House is one of the great pet friendly homes.
Bracken House – Contemporary living in a Highland setting. This is a newly built two-story home sleeping up to 8 in an exclusive luxury development within walking distance of Aviemore. The property is situated at the end of quiet cul-de-sac and backs onto a beautiful wooded nature reserve with abundant wildlife. Previous guests have loved enjoying the grounds and were glad they looked for houses with hot tub.
Named after the bracken covered hill that runs to the rear of the house, with its vibrant green in the summer or golden russet colour in the autumn. Bracken House is only a 15 minute walk via the Aviemore Orbital path which takes you into the hub of Aviemore with all its Bars & Restaurants. To the rear of the house is a pet friendly secure garden in which is installed a fantastic hot tub and BBQ patio so guests can quietly watch the abundant wild life with uninterrupted views into the wooded nature reserve which is regularly visited by Deer, Red Squirrel and a wide variety of birds.
The perfect place to spend some quality time with friends and family. This area has sun most of the day. To the front of the property is a large open lawned area with private parking for 3 – 4 vehicles. The house also has a shed suitable for bike & ski storage.
Best for Aviemore accommodation, houses with hot tub, pet friendly home
- Contemporary newly built Detached House in a luxury residential area.
- Aviemore accommodation
- pet friendly homes
- Can sleep 8 Guests
- Heat & Power usage included in rental
- Outside Hot Tub * (Robes & Slippers supplied)
- BBQ Area and Gazebo– Charcoal BBQ (Coals not supplied)
- Secure rear garden backing onto a wooded nature reserve.
- Located within walking distance to Aviemore Village.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV’s with built in DVD players in all bedrooms
- Pets Welcome
- 50” TV with Freesat box
- Selection of kids DVDs for guests use.
- PS3 games console and selection of games.
- High chair and travel cot (bedding not included)
- £300 Breakage Deposit
- Parking for 3 – 4 cars
- Child Friendly – Yes, enclosed garden. Highchair & cot in lodge, please bring cot linen as this is not supplied
- Accessibility – Ground floor twin bedroom, ground floor WC
- Bedroom & Bathroom Configuration – upstairs 2 double bedrooms, 1 en-suite, 2 twin bedroom, 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs, family bathroom with bath & shower, WC cloakroom
- White goods & Appliances – Fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, cooker, microwave, toaster, Iron, Ironing board
- Garden space & enclosure – Enclosed garden area.
- Parking – 3 cars plus on street parking
- Flat screen TVs in living room with FreeSat box, flat-screen TV’s with built in DVD players in all bedrooms
- Games -PS3, DVD’s, Board games
- Linen & Towels – Included
- Logs & starter pack
- Christmas Decorations – Included for festive weeks
- Close to – Beaver Creek Lodge, Burnside House
- Nearest shops – Coop – 5 min drive, Tesco – 5 min drive
- Online grocery delivery – Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda
- Distance to Aviemore village – 5 min drive/15 min walk
- Distance to Aviemore train station – 5 min drive/15 min walk
- Walking/biking – from front door
- Nearest Airport – Inverness – 40 min drive
Accommodation at a Glance
- Outside Hot Tub
- BBQ Area and Gazebo– Charcoal BBQ
- Lounge with patio doors onto the hot tub area. – 360 image
- Large open plan kitchen area with breakfast bar, dining area (seating 8) – 360 image
- 2 Double Bedrooms (1 en-suite) – 360 image 360 image 360 image
- 2 Twin Bedrooms (1 downstairs) – 360 image 360 image
- Family Bathroom with bath and double shower
- Separate WC Cloakroom – 360 image
- Utility Room
- Entrance Porch
- Large cupboard for ski storage (Inc. boot drying)
- Large secure rear garden
- Bike Storage