- sleeps 10
- pet friendly
- fire / woodburner
- hot tub
Location: near Kincraig. A spacious Highland Lodge set in tranquil woodland. Two Farr near the village of Kincraig is a beautiful detached lodge, located in a small settlement set within 3/4 acre in an unspoilt and tranquil location outside the village of Kincraig. Loch insh is closeby and offers watersports, outdoor activities and dining.
This 2-storey lodge has a large lounge, with a 46″ flat screen HD TV with freesat and DVD player. Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access is provided for guests. The lounge has french doors leading to an outside patio area with seating and BBQ facilities.
There are 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite) which means that the Lodge is ideal for 8 guests. There are options to increase capacity, however this must be pre-arranged at the time of booking. The lodge features an open plan dining kitchen with all appliances and utensils required for everything from a snack to a formal dining experience.
Best for Scenic Location, Living Space, Garden with Hot Tub
Two Farr Lodge at a glance
- Detached Lodge set within 3/4 acre of its own grounds
- Sleeps 10
- Located in a quiet rural setting close to Loch Insh and Kincraig Village.
- Large outdoor hot tub * (Robes & Slippers provided)
- Wood burning stove (logs supplied)
- Heat & power usage included in rental
- Freesat TV in lounge and most bedrooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
- Outdoor seating with picnic bench and BBQ
- Secure rear garden
- X-Box games console
- Pets Welcome
- BBQ Area
- £300 Breakage Deposit
Accommodation at a Glance
- Large lounge – 360 Image
- Patio Area
- Kitchen with open plan dining area – 360 Image
- 2 Master Kingsize bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, one with ensuite shower room and TV – 360 Image 360 Image 360 Image
- 1 double bunk room with adjacent shower room – 360 Image
- 1 Family Room (Double bed & single) with balcony – 360 Image
- Adjacent sitting area with TV and X-Box – 360 Image
- Utility room
- Parking for up to 4 cars