- sleeps 8
- pet friendly
- fire / woodburner
- hot tub
Location: near Kincraig. A spacious Highland Lodge set in tranquil woodland. Two Farr near the village of Kincraig is a beautiful detached lodge, located in a small settlement set within 3/4 acre in an unspoilt and tranquil location outside the village of Kincraig. Loch insh is adjacent to Two Farr and can be accessed directly from the house via the RSPB wooded area at the end of the driveway, where a short walk leads you to the shoreline of this stunning loch.
This 2-storey lodge has a large lounge, with a 46″ flat screen HD TV with freesat and DVD player. Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access is provided for guests. The lounge has french doors leading to an outside patio area with seating and BBQ facilities.
There are 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite) which means that the Lodge is ideal for 8 guests. There are options to increase capacity, however this must be pre-arranged at the time of booking. The lodge features an open plan dining kitchen with all appliances and utensils required for everything from a snack to a formal dining experience.
Two Farr Lodge at a glance
- Detached Lodge set within 3/4 acre of its own grounds
- Sleeps 8
- Located in a quiet rural setting close to Loch Insh and Kincraig Village.
- Large outdoor hot tub * (Robes & Slippers provided)
- Wood burning stove (logs supplied)
- Heat & power usage included in rental
- Freesat TV in lounge and most bedrooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
- Outdoor seating with picnic bench and BBQ
- X-Box games console
- Pets Welcome
- BBQ Area
- £300 Breakage Deposit
Accommodation at a Glance
- Large lounge
- Patio Area
- Kitchen with open plan dining area
- 2 Master Kingsize bedrooms, with en-suite and TV
- 1 double room with adjacent shower room
- 1 Family Room (Double bed & single) with balcony
- Adjacent sitting area with TV and X-Box
- Utility room
- Parking for up to 4 cars