- sleeps 7
- pet friendly
- fire / woodburner
- hot tub
*** Fantastic 6 month APEX offer until mid March 2018, this is a 30% discount on the weekly rental to launch this stunning property. ***
Location: Broomhill, Dulnain Bridge, Grantown on Spey.
A beautiful Lodge, set beside woodland grounds with mature gardens, fabulous outdoor space and facilities. This really is a brilliant property for those who love nature with the local wild birds always on show. Reindeer House is a fantastic base for families or group of friends, also your favourite pets are welcome to enjoy this beautiful area.
This cosy Lodge is comfortable with a very homely feel and also boasts a secure established garden with a summerhouse for the children. The high quality outdoor space also includes a covered hot tub, decking and seating. No better place to enjoy the stunning vista.
Ideally located, situated above the River Spey with outstanding views of the majestic Cairngorm mountain range.
Close to the local amenities and villages of Grantown on Spey, Nethybridge, Boat of Garten, Carrbridge and Aviemore.
Reindeer House at a glance
- Beautiful Lodge with outstanding views and facilities
- Sleeps 7 Guests
- Option to increase capacity to accommodate a further 1 persons (single futon)
- Log stove (logs provided)
- Heat & Power usage included in rental
- Outdoor Hot Tub (Robes & Slippers supplied)
- Gas BBQ (Gas provided)
- Ideal for families
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Pets Welcome
- £300 Breakage Deposit
Accommodation at a glance
- Cosy lounge with log stove and garden views (logs provided) – 360 image
- Large flatscreen smart TV with Sky
- Well appointed kitchen with dining table – 360 image
- Sunroom – 360 image
- 1 master double bedroom ensuite with TV – 360 image 360 image
- 1 double bedroom (with single futon for family arrangement) with TV – 360 image
- 1 bunk room (double lower bunk, upper single bunk) – 360 image
- Family shower room & WC – 360 image
- Ample Parking for several cars