- sleeps 8
- pet friendly
- fire / woodburner
- fire pit
- hot tub
Fantastic 6 month APEX offer until mid March 2018, this is a 30% discount on the weekly rental to launch this stunning property (excludes festive weeks).
Location: Skye of Curr, Dulnain Bridge, Grantown on Spey.
A beautiful Lodge, set in large grounds with mature gardens, outstanding outdoor space and facilities. This really is a brilliant property for those who love nature and the great outdoors. Four Pines Lodge is a fantastic base for families or group of friends, also your favourite pets are welcome to enjoy this beautiful area.
This spacious Lodge is comfortable with a very homely feel and also boasts a secure established garden. Recent enhancements include the addition of a high quality hot tub with large decking area and seating.
There is an option to increase capacity to accommodate a further 2 persons.
Ideally located, situated on the historic Skye of Curr Trail, only a short walk to the River Dulnain and this off road trail is very popular with runners, cyclists and dog walkers.
Close to the local amenities and villages of Grantown on Spey,Boat of Garten, Carrbridge and Aviemore.
Best for Amazing Garden Space, Sharing Families, Private Location
Four Pines Lodge at a glance
- Stunning Lodge with outstanding outdoor space and facilities – 360 image
- Sleeps 8 Guests
- Option to increase capacity to accommodate a further 2 persons (sofa bed) – 360 image
- Heat & Power usage included in rental
- Open Fire in lounge(Logs provided)
- Outdoor Hot Tub (Robes & Slippers supplied) – 360 image
- Charcoal BBQ (charcoal not supplied)
- Ideal for families
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Pets Welcome (garden not secure)
- £300 Breakage Deposit
Accommodation at a glance
- Large first floor lounge with open fire and garden views – 360 image
- Large flatscreen smart TV with Freeview and Netflix
- Well appointed kitchen with dining table – 360 image
- 3 downstairs double bedrooms – 360 image 360 image 360 image
- 1 double bedroom upstairs – 360 image
- 1 double futon adjacent to kitchen
- Downstairs family shower room & WC – 360 image
- Further Downstairs shower room & WC – 360 image
- Utility Room – 360 image
- Ample Parking for several cars
Dog Friendly – 4 dog welcome
Child Friendly – Yes, secure large garden area, garden swings. Highchair & cot in lodge, please bring cot linen as this is not supplied
Accessibility – 3 downstairs double bedrooms, 2 downstairs family shower room & WC
Bedroom & Bathroom Configuration – 3 downstairs double bedrooms,1 double bedroom upstairs,1 double futon adjacent to kitchen, 2 downstairs family shower room & WC
White goods & Appliances – Fridge, freezer, dishwasher, cooker, washing machine, coffee machine
Garden space & enclosure – Large secure garden
Parking – 4 cars
Sound systems, TV, DVD & gaming – Large flatscreen smart TV with Freeview and Netflix in lounge
Linen & Towels – Included
Logs & starter pack – logs supplied
Christmas Decorations – Included for festive weeks
Nearest shops – Dulnain Bridge – 2 min drive, 10 min walk, Grantown on Spey – 5 min drive, Aviemore – Tesco/Coop – 15 min drive
Online grocery delivery – Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda
Distance to Aviemore village – 15 min drive
Distance to Aviemore train station – 15 min drive
Walking/biking – from front door
Nearest Airport – Inverness – 50 min drive