- sleeps 8
- pet friendly
- hot tub
Location: Aviemore. Bracken House – Contemporary living in a Highland setting. This is a newly built two-story home sleeping up to 8 in an exclusive luxury development within walking distance of Aviemore. The property is situated at the end of quiet cul-de-sac and backs onto a beautiful wooded nature reserve with abundant wildlife. Previous guests have loved enjoying the grounds from the comfort of the hot tub.
Bracken House is named after the bracken covered hill that runs to the rear of the house, with its vibrant green in the summer or golden russet colour in the autumn. Bracken House is only a 15 minute walk via the Aviemore Orbital path which takes you into the hub of Aviemore with all its Bars & Restaurants. To the rear of the house is a pet friendly secure garden in which is installed a fantastic hot tub and BBQ patio so guests can quietly watch the abundant wild life with uninterrupted views into the wooded nature reserve which is regularly visited by Deer, Red Squirrel and a wide variety of birds. The perfect place to spend some quality time with friends and family. This area has sun most of the day. To the front of the property is a large open lawned area with private parking for 3 – 4 vehicles. The house also has a shed suitable for bike & ski storage.
Best for Family Holidays, Village Location, Covered Hot Tub
Bracken House at a glance
- Contemporary newly built Detached House in a luxury residential area.
- Can sleep 8 Guests
- Heat & Power usage included in rental
- Outside Hot Tub * (Robes & Slippers supplied)
- BBQ Area and Gazebo– Charcoal BBQ (Coals not supplied)
- Secure rear garden backing onto a wooded nature reserve.
- Located within walking distance to Aviemore Village.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV’s with built in DVD players in all bedrooms
- Pets Welcome
- 50” TV with Freesat box
- Selection of kids DVDs for guests use.
- PS3 games console and selection of games.
- High chair and travel cot (bedding not included)
- £300 Breakage Deposit
- Parking for 3 – 4 cars
Accommodation at a Glance
- Lounge with patio doors onto the hot tub area. – 360 image
- Large open plan kitchen area with breakfast bar, dining area (seating 8) – 360 image
- 2 Double Bedrooms (1 en-suite) – 360 image 360 image 360 image
- 2 Twin Bedrooms (1 downstairs) – 360 image 360 image
- Family Bathroom with bath and double shower
- Separate WC Cloakroom – 360 image
- Utility Room
- Entrance Porch
- Large cupboard for ski storage (Inc. boot drying)
- Large secure rear garden
- Bike Storage
Dog Friendly – Up to 4 dogs welcome, enclosed garden
Child Friendly – Yes, enclosed garden. Highchair & cot in lodge, please bring cot linen as this is not supplied
Accessibility – Ground floor twin bedroom, ground floor WC
Bedroom & Bathroom Configuration – upstairs 2 double bedrooms, 1 en-suite, 2 twin bedroom, 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs, family bathroom with bath & shower, WC cloakroom
White goods & Appliances – Fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, cooker, microwave, toaster
Garden space & enclosure – Enclosed garden area.
Parking – 3 cars plus on street parking
Sound systems, TV, DVD & gaming – Flat screen TVs in living room with FreeSat box, flat-screen TV’s with built in DVD players in all bedrooms
Games -PS3, DVD’s
Linen & Towels – Included
Logs & starter pack – N/A
Christmas Decorations – Included for festive weeks
Nearest shops – Coop – 5 min drive, Tesco – 5 min drive
Online grocery delivery – Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda
Distance to Aviemore village – 5 min drive/15 min walk
Distance to Aviemore train station – 5 min drive/15 min walk
Walking/biking – from front door
Nearest Airport – Inverness – 40 min drive